Try going to Balboa Island on a Saturday or Sunday morning and walk around. Grab a coffee, do some window shopping, and take in the sights. Balboa is a sweet little beach community that has the most welcoming and friendly vibes. If you know me, you understand that I’m really into vibes. The shops are adorable, the weather is usually perfect, and everyone has a smile on their face. I personally love shopping at:
- Crush on Balboa
- Etc Etc Etc.
- Fresh Produce
- Heavenly Couture
- Tango Rose
There are also great food options/restaurants:
- Juice Crafters
- Sugar ‘n’ Spice
- Wilma’s Patio
- Trattoria Mediterranean Cuisine
Have you been to Balboa Island? If so, what is your favorite thing to do?
- Hat: Goorin Bros – Goorin Bros
- Blouse: Leith Keyhole Blouse – Nordstrom
- Purse: Gucci Crossbody Collection
- Booties: Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell – Nordstrom