I spent last weekend at the CAMP and had forgotten how much I love it there. It is full of great shopping, fabulous restaurants, and good nightlife. I went in the morning and grabbed a coffee and did a little shopping. I also love going for dinner and drinks at Mesa or grabbing a burger at Umami Burger. Here are a few of my favorite places:
Great spots to dine:
- Native Foods
- Umami Burger
- Taco Asylum
- East Borough
- Organic Designs by Aggelige – amazing succulents and cacti
- SEED People’s Market
- Mesa – delicious drinks and food!
- Wine Lab – go for the happy hour
Other recommended spots:
- B Hot Yoga – if you’re feeling healthy and ready to detox
- Lollipop Nails – healthy and non-toxic manicures and pedicures!
- The Retreat Salon
- Milk & Honey