I've heard a lot of positive things about collagen lately. It seems like every celebrity has endorsed it and raves about all its anti-aging benefits. I spent a lot of time researching collagen proteins and came across Dr. Kellyann's Slim Collagen Shake. I tried it for 21 days and fell in love. Each morning I make a shake with her grass fed protein powder and feel amazing. I have been eating low carb, so I love that the powder only has 2 net carbs per serving.
According to Dr. Kellyann, there are many benefits to drinking collagen including:
• Heal your gut
• Turn you into a natural fat-burner
• Smooth wrinkles
• Strengthen bones, ligaments, and muscles
• Restore luster to hair and makes nails strong
• Bolster your immune system
• Nourish and “plump up” every cell and tissue in your body!
I prepare my collagen, protein, and nutrient packed shake with the following ingredients:
- 1 packet of Dr. Kellyann's Slim Collagen Shake
- 1/2 banana – I use 1/2 since I am watching my carbs but feel free to add one whole banana
- Two huge handfuls of spinach (this gives you all your vitamin A for the day plus lots of other good nutrients and vitamins)
- 1 cup water or coconut milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
The taste is incredible and it's so easy to throw together in the morning. I feel energized and I love how my skin looks. The to-go packets are really convenient because if you are running short on time you can always throw the powder in your blender bottle with ice and water and drink it on the go.
If you are interested in trying Dr. Kellyann's collagen – check out more of her products here: Dr. Kellyann's Website
The link to purchase the Chocolate Almond Slim Collagen Shake is right here: Slim Collagen Shake
Have you tried collagen before? What are your favorite brands?